Friday, July 10, 2009

Super Q


Started sewing again... finished an order..... building a deck.. Lauren's at work.. q is here bringing all the wonders of the mind of the innocent to my attention..... I am driving down to the coast in 5 days all the way to Victoria for three appointments... we drove down last week too...I wasn't looking forward to this trip...but now our new best friend emily...(which is also the name of two of laurens other best friends) is going to be joining me for the drive down... which will make it a million times better... the drive back will be a full load. I am already excited to get home and I am still five days from leaving.


Has anyone ever built a raft? We are officially entering the Slocan Pokerfloat this year... and over the next month and a half we will be building our "Float".... if anyone has any suggestions we would really appreciate them...

I have to put the little one to bed now...
sweet dreams
-worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment